We will be staying on the dorms ON CAMPUS at Troy University. These are furnished, but empty dorm rooms, so you need to bring what you need for staying the weekend.
- Butter & Egg Adventures Hold Harmless Form
- Mattress pad (quilted) – optional
- FULL SIZE Bed Sheets
- Floor towel/Bathroom mat
- Trash bag
- Clothes hangers (optional)
- Iron (optional)
- Alarm clock
- Water bottle (optional)
- Snack items
- Sun Screen (For B&E Adventures)
- Closed-toe shoes (For B&E Adventures)
- Nice “dress” clothes for individual and group photos on Sunday (no coat or tie is required for men, equivalent for women)
- Extra cash to purchase snacks
*No vending machines are located in the dorms.
If you are cold natured, you may need to bring a sweater to wear during the sessions that are inside as the air conditioning at TU works well.
FOR CAMP BUTTER & EGG – DOG PATCH OLYMPLICS
Appropriate dress for outdoor activity – hot weather
(don’t wear T-shirt given at Forum, save it for afternoon)
Closed toe shoes, no flip flops, tennis shoes preferred
Water provided, may bring own bottle, if desire